The mount is suitable for TVs and monitors with a 13-28 inch diagonal and weight up to 15 kg. VESA standard: 75 × 75 mm to 100 × 100 mm.
What do you need to know to choose the right mounting for your TV?
- TV-set diagonal
- TV-set weight
- The VESA mount standard is the distance between the mounting holes on the back of the TV set.
You can easily find all this information in the characteristics of your TV, on the packaging or in the instruction manual.
Advantages of the WM111N:
- 25 years manufacturer warranty!
- Full production cycle located in Ukraine
- Made of sheet metal
- Painted with polymeric powder paint
- Robust construction
- Easily fixed in position
- Clear installation instructions included
- Includes an improved installation kit, suitable for 99% of modern TVs
- Oval holes on the wall mount allow you to align the mounting, even after installation
Easy installation in 3 steps:
- Attach the plate to the wall
- Attach the bracket to the TV
- Fix the TV on the wall
Attention! The screws supplied with this mount fit most of the TVs. Sometimes you will have to purchase the screws that fit your TV separately. Please, follow the instructions carefully.
For TVs and monitors
Diagonal in inches
13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28
Maximum weight load (kg)
Distance from the wall (mm)
Number of motion points