What do you need to know to choose the right mounting for your TV?
- TV-set diagonal
- TV-set weight
- The VESA mount standard is the distance between the mounting holes on the back of the TV set.
You can easily find all this information in the characteristics of your TV, on the packaging or in the instruction manual.
Advantages of WM228N:
- Full production cycle located in Ukraine
- Made from 2 mm thick sheet metal
- Painted with polymer powder paint
- Robust construction
- Easily fixed in position.
- Clear installation instructions included
- Included installation kit suitable for most modern TVs
- Oval holes on the wall mount allow you to align the mounting even after installation
Easy installation in 4 steps:
- Attach the back plate to the wall
- Attach paws to the back of the TV set
- Hang the paws with the TV set on the plate
- Secure the screws below.
Attention! Mounts from the kit are suitable for 90% of TV sets, but there are exceptions, in which case you need to purchase screws by yourself. Please, follow the instructions carefully.
For TVs and monitors
Diagonal in inches
19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 32, 34, 39, 40, 42, 43
Maximum weight load (kg)
100×100, 100×200, 200×100, 200×200, 75×75
Distance from the wall (mm)
Number of motion points