We would like to present to you a new development of the KSL Company – a mobile stand for an interactive whiteboard with an arm mount for the projector. Now you can interact with your audience anywhere, even if the stationary installation of an interactive whiteboard on a wall is not possible.
The stand is painted white and will fit into any interior without any problems.
Rounded corners and solid design make the stand safe to use at children’s establishments – schools, kindergartens, educational, and entertainment centers.
- The height of the screen can be adjusted in three positions: 700, 800, 900 mm from the floor to the bottom of the screen.
- The stand is equipped with lockable castor wheels that have rubber coverings on them.
- The ability to adjust the length of the projector arm mount to adjust the perfect image. This allows you to use a stand with projectors from almost any manufacturer. Extendable arm length 890 – 1520 mm.
- The wire from the projector can be laid in a hidden cable channel.
- There is an option to install a shelf for a laptop.
- Suitable for most interactive screens and static whiteboards for interactive projectors. Suitable diagonal sizes are on average 70 to 100 inches.
- The KSL mobile stand is easy to install.
- Suitable for short throw projectors.
- Color: White
- Distance between fastening (clamping) plates (mm): min.1050, max. 1520
- Height (mm): 2010 (excluding mounting for the projector)
- Dimensions (HxWxD, mm): 2010 x 2000 x 1020
- Maximum load (kg): 50
- Extension (mm): – min. 890 max. 1520
- Distance between mounting holes on the projector (mm.): Min. 130, max. 410
- Maximum load (kg): 10