Powder polymer painting of metal products in any RAL color.
- The size of the polymerization chamber is 1.8 x 1.5 x 6 m
- Maximum permissible product weight 200 kg
- Polymerization in a chamber at a temperature of 200 ° C
Powder painting — a method of painting parts that can be heat treated, an alternative to liquid paint and varnish materials. The process of painting takes place in several stages — degreasing the surface and preparing the product for painting; applying the necessary number of layers of paint; heat treatment in an oven at a temperature of 200 ° C. There is a choice of any color in the RAL catalog.
The advantages include:
* The high level of strength and protection of the product from various mechanical damages.
* The ability to choose the type of texture coating — gloss, mat, shagreen .. In addition to a single-color coating, you can use the combination of two colors — antique, as well as the «metallic» technology, creating a metallic shine of the product, right up to the mirror surface.
*Powder paints, unlike liquid paints, do not emit any substances and continue to retain their original appearance for a long time.
The maximum dimensions of the products that we take in the painting are 1.8 × 1.5 × 6.0 m, the maximum weight is up to 200 kg.