KSL provides high-quality welding services of various metals
Metal welding is the process of fusing two metal parts together, using heat and pressure to form a strong metal bond. Heat is generated by an electric arc or flame, and pressure is applied using a welding tool. The process of welding is to melt metal surfaces and blend them together to form a homogeneous mass of metal. There are several welding methods, including MIG, TIG, and arc welding. Welding is rightfully considered one of the most popular metalworking processes, which is found in many metal products.
The main types of welding and metals used by KSL
KSL requirements for metal laser cutting drawings:
Why choose us?
We constantly improve our quality and step by step move towards new standards
adhere to deadlines
We do our best to meet the deadlines agreed with our customers
We are constantly in touch with our client and are always ready to help in solving any issues
attentive to client
We always try to provide the client with the maximum amount of attention and help to solve problems
complete set of works
At our factory, clients always close their projects or individual products "Turnkey"
we find solution
We find solutions to implement it even in the most complex projects that have never been done before
How do we work?
You leave a request for a calculation or consultation of a specialist
Our manager will contact you to clarify the technical task
You receive a calculation for the project in no more than 3 working days
Production and approval of your sample
Conclusion of the contract and approval of the shipment schedule
Launching a batch of products into operation, according to the terms of shipment
Examples of products we produce
Enclosures for displays
Digital signage kiosk
Motorized projector lifts
TV wall mounts
Cases for convectors
Casing for generators
Casing for water dispenser
Individual cases to order
Closet for weapons
Terminals and ATMs
Baskets for air conditioners
Grills to order
Pipe products to order
If you haven’t found your product among these products, don’t worry, because our designers and technologists will definitely adapt your product to our production!
Metal welding Kyiv, Ukraine
Why place an order for metal welding at KSL?
- The cycles that an order goes through before launching into serial production:
- Our designers study your drawings in detail, if there is a need and opportunity, they offer you to modernize the products absolutely free of charge, adapting it to our production, without losing the original functionality, saving your money.
- Together with you, we prescribe all the requirements for the quality of the manufactured part and approve the critical parameters that you will pay attention to in the first place.
- We make a sample, measure all dimensions and control points according to the quality conditions that we have jointly approved.
- We hand over the sample to you for approval, taking into account all the stipulated technical and aesthetic quality parameters.
- We are waiting for your response according to the sample, if there are structural defects, our designers will solve them, if there are production remarks, we will analyze and eliminate them.
- We are telling you – everything is ready for the launch of the series of products!
- You place an order and sleep peacefully, waiting for the order to be delivered within the stipulated time.
2. We always plan the loading of our capacities, which allows us to issue orders on time.
3. One of our managers will be assigned to your company and will be able to give you feedback on the order 24/7.
4. We value our customers and often give nice gifts to team members with whom we communicate on orders.
5. Independent of the production, the quality control service selectively checks the products from your lot.
6. We make a photo report of the order before packing.
KSL is often contacted by companies with such problematic issues in metalworking as:
1. We are constantly being disrupted by the shipment deadlines according to the contracts, can your factory help to solve this problem?
2. Because of the low-quality metal components that we make on a contract basis, we receive a lot of complaints from our customers, will you be able to provide normal quality of semi-finished products?
3. We are unable to receive products from the supplier of the appropriate quality in the agreed time, can you help to close this issue?
4. Can your managers adequately and quickly answer the question regarding delivery terms? Are you okay with communication between managers?
We always listen to the client’s problematic questions and do our best to solve their “PAIN”!
Features of metal welding
Types of metal welding
Advantages of metal welding over other types of processing
Frequently asked questions of new KSL customers:
In order for us to make an accurate calculation of the cost of welding and the terms of the service, we need to receive from you complete information about the product, detailed specifications or drawings. Prices for KSL welding services are determined by such basic criteria as:
1) Type and brand of metal that you need to process;
2) Volume of the order;
3) Complexity of work, depending on the detail;
4) Customer or own raw materials are used in the order;
5) Order execution terms;
Due to the fact that the production process of the KSL company is focused on medium and large series production, and we rarely make individual orders, we are ready to consider options for orders from 5,000 euros for metal welding work. But in any case, contact our managers, they will advise you as soon as possible.
It all depends on the complexity of the calculation and the number of details that we have taken into account, on average we set aside 1 working day for announcing the price, maximum up to 5 working days.
The design department of the KSL company, regardless of the complexity of the product, can draw your product absolutely free of charge, provided that you place an order with us. To create a professional drawing by our design department, you need to specify the following information:
- A PDF drawing or an example drawing/photo/drawing indicating the exact external and internal dimensions of the product you are interested in.
- What kind, brand and thickness of metal will you use to get the finished part.
- Priming, painting and other types of surface treatment will be or not. If there will be, then you need to clearly write down which ones and specify the RAL color, as well as the texture of the paint.
We work with almost all metals, for example we weld: steel, bronze steel, cast iron, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass and others. At the expense of the maximum size, since we do not have such, we look at the product that you need to make, our engineers analyze it in detail and we give you a verdict, whether we can make it or not
KSL metal welding services company are ordered from such countries as: Germany, Poland, Romania, Switzerland, Austria, France, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Portugal, Spain, England, Ireland, as well as from other countries. We work under all possible conditions of international shipments according to Incoterms 2020, depending on the needs of the client.
Do you take a long time to respond to a request?
Do you miss shipment deadlines according to contracts?
Are you getting a lot of complaints?
Can’t get products from the contractor according to the technical specifications?
Contact KSL and receive high-quality service, issuing orders according to the approved technical specifications and on time!