Metal laser cutting
KSL provides quality services in Metal Laser Cutting
Laser cutting of metal occurs by burning the metal structure with a focused laser beam. As practice shows, laser cutting is one of the most modern and inexpensive methods of metal processing. Laser cutting of metal is characterized by such properties as: high speed of work, accuracy of details, quality of cutting and almost fully automated process. With the help of laser cutting of sheet metal, it is possible to manufacture complex parts, the edge of which does not require further processing. If you need high-quality metal laser cutting services, then you need to contact our company KSL and get the highest quality laser cutting at an affordable price.
Main characteristics of KSL metal laser cutting
Sheet thickness from 0.5 mm to 20 mm
Sheet thickness from 0.5 mm to 15 mm
Sheet thickness from 0.5 mm to 10 mm
Sheet thickness from 0.5 mm to 10 mm
KSL laser cutting equipment
Our company’s equipment park includes five laser machines, four of which are designed for sheet metal cutting services and one for laser pipe cutting. The most powerful laser machines in our park are:
- Laser machine for cutting sheet metal TRUMPF TruLaser 3060 (4000W) with a cutting table of 6000*2000mm and a maximum metal cutting thickness of up to 20mm.
- Laser tube cutting machine TRUMPF TruLaser Tube 5000 (2700W) with the length of treated tubes up to 6500 mm, diameter up to 150 mm and maximum metal cutting thickness up to 6 mm.
Due to the use of such high-performance and precise machines, KSL will be able to provide you with fast performance of tasks with cutting materials in large volumes.
KSL requirements for metal laser cutting drawings:
Why choose us?
We constantly improve our quality and step by step move towards new standards
adhere to deadlines
We do our best to meet the deadlines agreed with our customers
We are constantly in touch with our client and are always ready to help in solving any issues
attentive to client
We always try to provide the client with the maximum amount of attention and help to solve problems
complete set of works
At our factory, clients always close their projects or individual products "Turnkey"
we find solution
We find solutions to implement it even in the most complex projects that have never been done before
How do we work?
You leave a request for a calculation or consultation of a specialist
Our manager will contact you to clarify the technical task
You receive a calculation for the project in no more than 3 working days
Production and approval of your sample
Conclusion of the contract and approval of the shipment schedule
Launching a batch of products into operation, according to the terms of shipment
Examples of products we produce
Enclosures for displays
Digital signage kiosk
Motorized projector lifts
TV wall mounts
Cases for convectors
Casing for generators
Casing for water dispenser
Individual cases to order
Closet for weapons
Terminals and ATMs
Baskets for air conditioners
Grills to order
Pipe products to order
If you haven’t found your product among these products, don’t worry, because our designers and technologists will definitely adapt your product to our production!
Metal laser cutting Kyiv, Ukraine
Why place an order for metal laser cutting in KSL?
- The cycles that an order goes through before launching into serial production:
- Our designers study your drawings in detail, if there is a need and opportunity, they offer you to modernize the products absolutely free of charge, adapting it to our production, without losing the original functionality, saving your money.
- Together with you, we prescribe all the requirements for the quality of the manufactured part and approve the critical parameters that you will pay attention to in the first place.
- We make a sample, measure all dimensions and control points according to the quality conditions that we have jointly approved.
- We hand over the sample to you for approval, taking into account all the stipulated technical and aesthetic quality parameters.
- We are waiting for your response according to the sample, if there are structural defects, our designers will solve them, if there are production remarks, we will analyze and eliminate them.
- We are telling you – everything is ready for the launch of the series of products!
- You place an order and sleep peacefully, waiting for the order to be delivered within the stipulated time.
2. We always plan the loading of our capacities, which allows us to issue orders on time.
3. One of our managers will be assigned to your company and will be able to give you feedback on the order 24/7.
4. We value our customers and often give nice gifts to team members with whom we communicate on orders.
5. Independent of the production, the quality control service selectively checks the products from your lot.
6. We make a photo report of the order before packing.
KSL is often contacted by companies with such problematic issues in metalworking as:
1. We are constantly being disrupted by the shipment deadlines according to the contracts, can your factory help to solve this problem?
2. Because of the low-quality metal components that we make on a contract basis, we receive a lot of complaints from our customers, will you be able to provide normal quality of semi-finished products?
3. We are unable to receive products from the supplier of the appropriate quality in the agreed time, can you help to close this issue?
4. Can your managers adequately and quickly answer the question regarding delivery terms? Are you okay with communication between managers?
We always listen to the client’s problematic questions and do our best to solve their “PAIN”!
Features of laser cutting of sheet metal
The main features of laser cutting, which distinguish it from other methods of metal processing and cutting, are the accuracy and speed of project implementation. Using a laser for cutting metal, you can very easily and incredibly accurately cut the smallest details from metal of various thicknesses. Depending on the type, structure and thickness of the metal, the power of laser radiation is adapted and adjusted to a specific part. In most projects, there is no need for additional edge processing, so you get a part ready for use or transfer to the next metalworking section. Cutting accuracy is ensured by the size of the laser head, which should be no more than 1 mm to obtain the maximum result (for example, the laser positioning accuracy in KSL is 0.01 mm). The higher the power of the laser, the higher its performance, so we use a laser from the global market leader TRUMPF with a power of 4000W.
Principle of laser metal cutting
The laser head concentrates on a specific area of the metal sheet, producing a large flow of energy and concentrating it in a laser beam. This concentration of energy leads to the melting of matter at an incredibly high speed. First, the temperature of the metal rises to the melting point, and then the so-called evaporation process takes place. With the help of special software and set parameters, the computer controls the laser head, cutting out the part you need, which allows you to guarantee perfect accuracy of processing during the serial production of a batch of identical parts.
Advantages of laser cutting:
Frequently asked questions of new KSL customers:
In order for us to be able to make an accurate calculation of the cost of laser metal cutting and the terms of the service, we need to receive from you complete information about the product, detailed specifications or drawings. Prices for KSL laser cutting services are determined by such basic criteria as:
1) Type and brand of metal that you need to process;
2) Volume of the order;
3) Complexity of work, depending on the detail;
4) Customer or own raw materials are used in the order;
5) Order execution terms;
Due to the fact that the production process of the KSL company is focused on medium and large series production, and we rarely make individual orders, we are ready to consider options for orders from 5,000 euros for metal cutting work. But in any case, contact our managers, they will advise you as soon as possible.
It all depends on the complexity of the calculation and the number of details that we have taken into account, on average we set aside 1 working day for announcing the price, maximum up to 5 working days.
The design department of the KSL company, regardless of the complexity of the product, can draw your product absolutely free of charge, provided that you place an order with us. To create a professional drawing by our design department, you need to specify the following information:
- A PDF drawing or an example drawing/photo/drawing indicating the exact external and internal dimensions of the product you are interested in.
- What kind, brand and thickness of metal will you use to get the finished part.
- Priming, painting and other types of surface treatment will be or not. If there will be, then you need to clearly write down which ones and specify the RAL color, as well as the texture of the paint.
The maximum sheet size processed by KSL is 6000*2000mm. The maximum thickness of the sheet metal depends on the metal you have chosen for the product: Steel: up to 20mm, Stainless steel: up to 15mm, Aluminum: up to 10mm, for other metals, check with our managers separately.
Laser cutting services of the KSL company are ordered from such countries as: Germany, Poland, Romania, Switzerland, Austria, France, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Portugal, Spain, England, Ireland, as well as from other countries. We work under all possible conditions of international shipments according to Incoterms 2020, depending on the needs of the client.
Do you take a long time to respond to a request?
Do you miss shipment deadlines according to contracts?
Are you getting a lot of complaints?
Can’t get products from the contractor according to the technical specifications?
Contact KSL and receive high-quality service, issuing orders according to the approved technical specifications and on time!